Late Abstract Submission
Late abstract submission is now closed!
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Did you miss the original abstract submission deadline? Do you have late-breaking science you would like to present at SETAC Brussels? We have opened late abstract submission, you must submit your abstract no later than 26 April 2017, 23:59 CET.
- The title should be no longer than 200 characters, while the abstract is limited to 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES)
- Abstracts will not be in the abstract book or printed meeting programme because it is past the print deadline
- Abstracts will be featured in the online programme
- Only poster abstracts will be accepted at this time
- A 50€ non-refundable fee will be charged to handle submissions
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and you will be notified within two weeks of submission about acceptance
- Abstracts will not be grouped by topic but will be featured in its own category
- Space is limited and we will close abstract submission once we fill our space or by 26 April 2017
- You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Latin or North America
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia/Pacific
- Note that your username and (new) password will be active approximately two hours after creating/re-activating your account (members and non-members)
For any questions about SETAC accounts, please contact email@example.com.
- Contact Roel Evens to check availability of poster boards and to get the abstract submission link.
- If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours after submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org